Sunday, December 9, 2012

Early gift from God

IMG-20121203-00873

A week ago, God gave us an early wedding anniversary gift. It is a baby boy, born on 30 December 2012 17:23, weight 3.7kg, length 51cm.

His name is Benedictus Stark Marcello. He used to be called by Cello. But I prefer called him by Baby Stark.

Benedictus reminds me with the Pope Benedict XVI, it means blessed.

Stark means strong and brave, actually that name was inspired by Tony Stark (Iron Man). Both of us like Iron Man movie, especially Ochi, Robert Downey Jr. is her idol.

Marcello, actually I don’t know the meaning, that name was inspired by Marcell, an Indonesian singer who sang Firasat. Ochi loves her voice so much.

Actually, I have not put my family name, it is Sutjahja, but I think it is not necessary since Benedictus Stark Marcello is long enough name, besides, in my identity card I don’t have family name.

Well…..Welcome on board baby Stark! You are the precious gift from God for our second year wedding anniversary Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment